Christmas Holiday Closing
The Library will close on Sunday, December 24th through Monday, December 25. We will reopen 9:00 am on Tuesday, December 26th.
Winter Reading: Celebrate the Senses!
- This 4-week reading program begins on December 9, 2023 and runs through January 21, 2024.
- Start logging minutes on December 18.
- Participants should read 20 minutes per day or 100 minutes per week. All reading counts! Books, magazines, audio books, whether someone reads to you or you read it yourself, it all counts!
- Track your progress and minutes read by logging them on Beanstack or with a librarian.
- Prizes will be awarded at sign up and completion for those who reach their goals.
- Pick up completion prize from January 12 - February 4.
All prize pickups are in person at the library and the last day to log and/or redeem prizes is February 4, 2024.
Click the Winter Reading banner above or follow the link below to register or sign-in to Beanstack, and start logging your minutes!