Windows Desktop computers are available for use in both the Adult and Children’s areas. There is no appointment necessary. Complimentary wireless internet access is available through the library.
Our Library Document Station is an easy to use touch-screen scanning device that scans, saves, and sends all your documents, photos, magazines and more.
VHS to DVD Converter
The Library has a VHS to Digital Transfer Station that is located by our study rooms. Simply bring in your VHS tape and a blank DVD, and go home with your family movies conveniently saved.
Remote Printing Service
Upload, email, or bring in your documents from a computer or mobile device and we will print it for you.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3
Here is how it works:
Only standard copy paper is used by the library. Special paper such as card stock, glossy photo paper, or labels are prohibited.
We will contact you when your prints are ready to pick up inside the library.
We will hold on to your prints for up to five days.
- The first 20 pages per day are free
- B/W: .10¢ per page for 8.5x11, .15¢ per page for legal, .20¢ per page for 11x17
- Color: .25¢ per page for 8.5x11, .50¢ per page for legal, .50¢ per page for 11x17
Print requests sent via PrinterOn can take up to 20 minutes to populate and will only remain in the queue for up to two hours. If it is after our posted hours, if there are multiple copies, or special instructions, please submit your print request through email.
Please read our Use of Service before proceeding
- You agree to comply with the Library’s Technology Use Policy;
- You agree to comply with the Library’s Patron Behavior Policies;
- You understand the Library’s efforts to protect your privacy do not assure privacy;
- You agree that use of the Service is at your wish;
- You assume full responsibility for any and all injury or damage which may occur related to your use of the Service;
- You agree that neither the Library nor its Trustees, Officers, Employees, and Agents shall be liable for any injuries or damages which you may suffer in connection with your use of the Service;
- You fully and forever release and discharge the Library, its Trustees, Officers, Employees, and Agents and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damages resulting from, arising out of, or relating in any way to your use of the Service.