Windows Desktop computers are available for use in both the Adult and Children’s areas. There is no appointment necessary. Complimentary wireless internet access is available through the library.
Our Library Document Station is an easy to use touch-screen scanning device that scans, saves, and sends all your documents, photos, magazines and more.
VHS to DVD Converter
The Library has a VHS to Digital Transfer Station that is located by our study rooms. Simply bring in your VHS tape and a blank DVD, and go home with your family movies conveniently saved.
We have public computers with internet access available for anyone to use. Self-service printing and copying are available. If you want to print from your personal device, follow the steps below to submit and than come in to print your documents.
Our printing services are self-serve only, we do not print and hold documents.
Print requests sent via PrinterOn can take up to 20 minutes to populate and will only remain in the queue for up to two hours.
Submit your print request to us by
- PrinterOn or send an email
- If using email attach the document to be printed. If there is text in the body of the email. it will be printed on a separate page from the attachment.
- Please make sure to provide a valid email so that you can access your prints when you come in.
- If you do not have an email, give us a call and we will work out the best option for you to complete your request.
Print requests sent via the PrinterOn app or by emails can take up to 20 minutes to populate and will only remain in the queue for up to two hours.
Come in and use our print release stations to print your file.
Only standard copy paper is used by the library. Special paper such as card stock, glossy photo paper, or labels are prohibited.
If you have any questions staff at any service desk can help.
Please read our Use of Service before proceeding
- You agree to comply with the Library’s Technology Use Policy;
- You agree to comply with the Library’s Patron Behavior Policies;
- You understand the Library’s efforts to protect your privacy do not assure privacy;
- You agree that use of the Service is at your wish;
- You assume full responsibility for any and all injury or damage which may occur related to your use of the Service;
- You agree that neither the Library nor its Trustees, Officers, Employees, and Agents shall be liable for any injuries or damages which you may suffer in connection with your use of the Service;
- You fully and forever release and discharge the Library, its Trustees, Officers, Employees, and Agents and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damages resulting from, arising out of, or relating in any way to your use of the Service.