Click or tap on the button below to access Beanstack.
- Read or listen to any books or audiobooks from home, online, or library materials (if available) this summer.
- Your goal this summer is to read or listen to at least 3 books (Ages 9-100) or 20 books (Ages 0-8). Even one book counts toward our total goal!
- Help us reach our community goal of 250 books this summer. Let's all read together and break some reading records!
- You can also track your reading online with our Summer Reading software (Beanstack) or on a paper log. Click or tap on the button above to access Beanstack. If you need help with logging summer reading or would like a paper log, email us at email@example.com or call us at 847-526-6225.
- Share your progress, activity, or favorite reading spot with us by tagging @waucondaarealibrary on Instagram.