- Rooms are available for quiet study or work, either by reservation or on a walk-in basis.
- One must be at least 10 years of age to reserve a study room.
- Covered drinks are allowed in the study rooms. Food is not allowed in the study rooms.
- All rules and regulations as stated in the Meeting Room Policy of the Wauconda Area Public Library apply to the study rooms. Library staff reserves the right to deny study room use to any individual or group violating the rules for use and/or any Wauconda Area Public Library District policies.
- The study rooms are not to be used for legal depositions as described in the Meeting Room Policy.
- Excessive noise is not permitted in the study rooms. Conversations should remain at normal speaking levels as to not disrupt others nearby. The study rooms are not soundproofed. Please refrain from using speakers or speakerphones.
- Personal items should not be left unattended in the study room. The library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Study Room Reservations
- Reservations can be made online (wauclib.org), on the phone (847)526-6225 x203, or in person at the Adult Help Desk.
- Study rooms are available up to one week in advance.
- A room may be reserved for two hours, and use may be extended if room is not reserved. There is a limit of two reservations per day.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes from the scheduled time, after which, the room may be given away.
- Our study rooms are available for walk-in use, if there are no pending reservations. If a reservation exists for the room, the room must be relinquished to fulfill the reservation.