RBdigital (formerly Zinio for Libraries)
- Once a magazine has been checked out, it is yours to keep.
- Wauconda Area Library cardholders only
- Not compatible with eReader devices or Kindle devices
Using RBdigital on Your PC or Laptop
1. Click on the RBdigital landing page - https://www.rbdigital.com/waucondail/service/magazines/landing and then click “Create New Account” at the top right of the screen.
Enter your Wauconda Area Library card number and click “Next.” Then enter an email and password of your choosing.
2. Once logged in, choose a magazine to view all available issues by clicking on the cover. To check out the latest issue simply click the + icon in the bottom right corner of the magazine cover.
3. Single clicking on the cover will redirect you to the magazine’s current and back issues for checkout. Click the blue “Checkout” icon to add the title to your account.
4. You will be prompted to start reading or continue browsing the magazines.
5. To access your collection of magazines simply click “My Collection” in the top right corner. Click the cover of the magazine to open and read.
Using RBdigital on a wireless device
1. Go to your app store and download the "RBdigital" app.
2. You must set up your account through the website. See step 1 of “Using RBdigital on Your PC or Laptop.”
3. Log in to the app with your email address and password.
4. The three horizontal lines in the top left corner will open up a menu to navigate to other parts of the app.
5. The magazines available will appear on both the “Home” and “Magazines” pages. Swipe as indicated to scroll through all titles.
6. Check out the latest issue of the magazine by clicking the red “Checkout” prompt under the issue’s cover. A prompt will ask if you want to receive an email when the newest issue arrives on the app.
7. Clicking on the “Checked Out” prompt in the menu will navigate to your current and past checkouts.
8. Selecting “Read” under the issue will download the issue for you to read in the app. The “X” icon in the upper right-hand corner will return the magazine and delete the content from your device.