If you'd like to present a program at the Wauconda Area Public Library, please fill out the form below. Unfortunately, because of the volume of proposals we receive, we are not able to individually respond to each inquiry. Please note that this form is not to be used for reserving the Library's meeting room spaces. The intention of this form is for purposes of event partnerships or hiring contractors to perform or teach classes at the Library. Due to COVID-19, the Library will not be having in-person programs or community meeting room spaces available until further notice.
Considerations when reviewing applications include:
- Presenter background/qualifications
- Connection to and duplication of other community programs
- Relation to library collections, resources, exhibits, and other programs
- Desired collective impact
- Desired date, time, and location