- Check out titles for 3 days
- 10 item check out limit per card per month
- Play credits reset on the 1st of the month
- Wauconda Area Library cardholders only
- Available on computer browser, iPhone/Andriod app, and Roku
Using Kanopy on Your PC or Laptop
1. Click on the Kanopy landing page - https://wauconda.kanopystreaming.com/ and then click “Sign Up” at the top right of the screen.
2. Create an account using your name, email, and password.
3. Kanopy will email you a confirmation email to verify your email address.
4. Clicking the confirmation link will direct you back to Kanopy’s website. Kanopy will prompt you for your library card information. Adding your library card number will unlock the service for you.
5. Searching through the movies will give you the option to play the film or add it to your watchlist for a later date. Adding a movie to your watchlist will not count toward your checkouts.
6. You can keep track of the plays you have left in the upper right-hand corner.