Please read our Use of Service before proceeding
By using the remote printing, photocopying, scanning, or faxing service (Service):
- You agree to comply with the Library’s Technology Use Policy;
- You agree to comply with the Library’s Patron Behavior Policies;
- You understand the Library’s efforts to protect your privacy do not assure privacy;
- You agree that use of the Service is at your wish;
- You assume full responsibility for any and all injury or damage which may occur related to your use of the Service;
- You agree that neither the Library nor its Trustees, Officers, Employees, and Agents shall be liable for any injuries or damages which you may suffer in connection with your use of the Service;
- You fully and forever release and discharge the Library, its Trustees, Officers, Employees, and Agents and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all claims, losses, or damages resulting from, arising out of, or relating in any way to your use of the Service.
|Submit from a PC to PrinterOn||Download the app on GooglePlay or iTunes||Send to our email: email@example.com|
Please note: print jobs can take up to 20 minutes to populate from remote printing and will only remain in the queue for up to TWO hours. If you are using the PrinterOn link or mobile app please make sure that you provide a valid email address. We will use this to contact you when the request is ready to pick up. If you need multiple copies of the file via PrinterOn, please call the library to let us know.
If you do not have an email, give us a call and we can work out the best option for you to complete your request.
Only standard copy paper is used by the library. Special paper such as card stock, glossy photo paper and labels are prohibited.
- The first 20 pages per day are free.
Color: 25¢ per page for 8.5 x 11, 50¢ per page for Legal, 50¢ per page for 11x17
B/W: 10¢ per page for 8.5 x 11, 15¢ per page for Legal, 20¢ per page for 11x17
- The first 5 pages per day are free.
- 50¢ per page after.