We are thrilled to offer a quick and easy alternative to picking up your holds.
- Place a hold on items by using the library's catalog, contacting the Library, or by using the myLIBRO app.
- If you are having issues or need to reset your Wauconda account password, please contact the Library.
- If you contact us over the phone in most cases we can get your items together right away and have them available for you while you are already out and about.
- You will receive a notification via email, text, or phone call when your items are ready. This notification will also indicate we are ready to schedule your pickup time.
- Schedule your time by calling the Library at (847) 526-6225 or by using the myLIBRO app to choose a reservation before your hold expires.
- Not seeing a pickup time that works for you? Please call us, we can make almost anything work during normal business hours!
- Park anywhere in the Library's parking lot.
- The pickup desk is conveniently located just inside of the library at the check-out desk.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with staff.
- The Library staff member will confirm your last name and phone number on file and then place the items that have been checked out to your account on a table for you to collect.
Schedule your Pickup with the myLIBRO app
- The app is available to download via the App Store and Google Play
- Log in with your full library barcode and enter your library account password in the "PIN" field.
- You can browse the Library's collection via the app and place items on hold.
- When your items are ready you can schedule your pick up time with the app.
- Watch some video tutorials online to learn more.
Library Materials Update
- Our library is now fine free.
- Our parking lot and walk up book drops are open for returns as well as the remote book drops.
- Please call the library at (847) 526-6225 if you are returning large items like Tech2Go, telescopes, STEM kits, and Can Do Kits or drop them off in person in our lobby during business hours.
Library Safety Update
- All staff members are equipped with PPE/social distancing training/equipment
- The Library has resumed contact free Homebound Delivery service. For more information please contact the Library at (847) 526-6225.