Any person residing in the Wauconda Area Public Library District is eligible to receive a Wauconda Area Library card. Library cards are issued to any patron who presents valid identification proving residency within the boundaries of the District. Please refer to your tax bill for residency verification or call the Library if you are unsure. If you do not live in the Library District, you may obtain your Library card from the Library listed on your tax bill and bring it to the Wauconda Area Library with your current picture ID to register it. If your photo ID is not current, you will need to bring additional documentation as specified below.
Check your tax bill at either of the County Treasurer websites:
Identification must include a photo ID and current address.
Photo ID’s Accepted:
· Valid Driver’s license
· Valid State Identification Card
· Current Student Identification Card
If photo ID is not current, one of the following forms must also be presented:
· Valid Voter Registration Card
· Current Lease or Housing Agreement
· Current Utility Bill (Telephone, Gas, Electric, Water or Cable) within 60 days
· Current Bank Statement or New Checks (within 60 days)
· Current vehicle registration