We are happy to schedule your brief visit to the library to use a computer terminal and to print.
In a hurry or don't want to come in? We still offer REMOTE PRINTING. Please click here to use that service.
Step 1 – Give us a call to make a computer appointment for either the Adult area or Kid City.
- We have limited spots available Monday through Friday starting at 9:00 AM. until the last appointment ends at 7:00 PM on Mondays - Thursdays and at 6:00 PM on Fridays. We offer appointments on Saturdays between 9:00 AM ending at 1:00 PM.
- Wednesday mornings from 9:00 AM - 10:00 are reserved for vulnerable patrons.
- If you bring your own laptop, you can still use the library to print, etc. but you still need to make a one hour appointment. We can extend for 1 additional hour if the computer is available, but cannot go beyond 2 hours per patron, per day.
Step 2 - When you have arrived for your appointment
- Masks are required at all times, for everyone ages 2 years and older.
- Computer times are based on appointment, not arrival. Please arrive on time and be ready to leave when your session is over.
- Anyone 13 and under needs to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only 1 adult per computer terminal is allowed. Any children under 13 must stay with you at the computer.
- There are no restrooms available, and no eating or drinking is allowed in the library.
- Study rooms are closed. More services will be added as time and conditions allow.
- Please be cautious and conscientious of signs and markings for social distancing to maintain the safety of library staff and each other. We want to remain open!