Browsing, Computer, Printing & Fax In-Building Available Now
We are happy to schedule your brief visit to the library to browse for materials, use a computer terminal, print, copy, or fax.
Step 1 – Give us a call to make an in building appointment.
- We have limited 45 minute browsing and 1 hour computer/print/fax spots available Monday through Saturday starting at 10:00 AM.
- Please let us know how many people will be accompanying you so that we may help you choose a time that is suitable to maintaining social distancing with staff and other visitors while you are in the building.
Step 2 – When you have arrived for your appointment
- Masks are required at all times, for everyone ages 2 years and older.
- Anyone 13 and under needs to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only 1 adult per computer terminal is allowed. Any children under 13 must stay with you at the computer.
- The browsing and computer times are based on appointment, not arrival. Please arrive on time and be ready to leave when your session is over.
- There are no restrooms available, and no eating or drinking is allowed in the library.
- Study rooms are closed. More services will be added as time and conditions allow.
- Kid City is open for browsing for materials only. There are no toys, play equipment or chairs available. The Maker Space is closed.
- Computer use is just in the Adult 2nd floor space.
- Please be cautious and conscientious of signs and markings for social distancing to maintain the safety of library staff and each other. We want to remain open!
- Please avoid an unnecessary trip to the Library by coming only during your scheduled time.
Library Materials Update
- No items are currently accruing fines.
- After you return your items they will remain on your account for up to 5 days.
- Our parking lot and walk up book drops are open for returns but our remote book drops remain closed.
- Please call the library at (847) 526-6225 if you are returning large items like Tech2Go, telescopes, STEM kits, and Can Do Kits.
Library Safety Update
- All items are quarantined for 5 days upon returning
- All staff members are equipped with PPE/social distancing training/equipment
- The Library has resumed contact free Homebound Delivery service. For more information please contact the Library at (847) 526-6225.