Museum Adventure Pass Program
History and culture that excite and inspire, gardens that engage and soothe, hands-on discovery that educates and entertains - all of these and more are waiting for you!
Use your Wauconda Area Library card to receive a Museum Adventure Pass, presented by Macy's, and get free admission or a special discount at
Chicago area museums.
How to Obtain and Use the Museum Adventure Pass
- Passes are available first come, first served at the Circulation Desk.
- Please have your valid Wauconda Area Library card ready to check out a pass. Most passes admit between 2-4 people.
Click here to view specific pass information and discounts by museum.
- Once the pass has been checked out, the Circulation Desk will print out the pass.
- Present your pass and library card to the museum within 7 days.
- Enjoy your day!
Some Restrictions Apply
- Passes are limited to one per person.
- Passes cannot be placed on hold or reproduced.
- Passes cannot be used more than once during the 7 day checkout period.
- Passes cannot be returned early.
- Passes are available first come, first served to Wauconda Area Library cardholders only. If you have a library card from another library, you must obtain your passes from your home library.
Click here to view a list of participating libraries.