Library ELF Alert Service
Track your library materials with the Library ELF Alert Service!
What is Library ELF?
Library ELF is a free, web-based service for keeping track of your library items, including what's due, overdue, and ready for pickup. Library users can track one or more accounts in one place. Library ELF is great for families or anyone else who would like reminders before an item is due.
With Library ELF you can:
- receive free due date reminders when you want them
- view due dates in a convenient calendar format
- get notices as email, cell phone text message or RSS feeds
- consolidate your accounts from several different libraries
- consolidate the library accounts of family members
How do I get it?
To sign up, go to the Library ELF signup page for the Wauconda Area Library and follow the instructions. Enter your name, email address, library card number, and PIN as specified. If you do not have a PIN, please call or stop by the Information Desk at the library to set one up.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE